For breakfast at Iorras, we use quality local produce when possible.
Eggs are free range and are sourced from a local farm.
Bacon is supplied by the Donegal Bacon Company.
We use Irish Organic porridge and Glenisk organic Irish yoghurts.
Bread, cakes and scones are home baked by us.
We serve homemade granola, assorted cereals, fruit compote, grapefruit, fresh fruit salad, fresh fruit, dried prunes, nuts, seeds, juices, yoghurts and porridge.
(1)Bacon, egg, sausage, black and white pudding, tomatoes and mushrooms.
(2) Boiled, scrambled or poached eggs.
(3) Omelette – choice of cheese, mushroom and ham fillings available.
(4) French toast with maple syrup.
(5) Scrambled egg with smoked salmon.
(6) Toast with ham, cheese and pineapple grilled.
(7) Beans on toast.
(8) Continental breakfast from the buffet table, with cheese and ham from the kitchen if required.